Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I am back actively submitting résumés and query letters. Many people thought I would change my mind about relocating or at least change my pace of action. They couldn't have been more wrong. Mom has inspired me to always work at what I love and to do so with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. The "job" of relocating is very joyous to me and I consider the work a tribute to her. I discover something new about Greenville every day that makes me all the more proud to be calling Greenville home.

No doubt, May has been a crazy month. I celebrated a birthday on the 15th and was just promoted at Highlights to Senior Art Director. I am so honored by the promotion—an increase in responsibility over licensed products and branding consistency and a formal recognition of my leadership role. I am very committed to the Highlights mission. However, I am not deterred; my goal is clear. I will post an updated résumé.


Updated 3/25/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment