Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrating Life

The very sad news is that my mother passed on May 6, 2011. It happened to be National Nurse’s Day. The service was delayed because of some scheduling conflicts and was held on May 12, 2011, which happened to be International Nurse’s Day. I think Mom had a hand in it all. We are celebrating her life and are so very thankful for her watchful care and influence on us all. I created a short video for her service. She had given me a folder full of poems and clippings that were meaningful to her. She had jotted down notes to share with everyone about how she viewed life and how much she loved everyone. The video is a small attempt on my part to touch on everything she held dear and to pass along her advice for a good life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBdr16_ugPg

No comments:

Post a Comment